Sunday 9 November 2014

Foto bomb pt. 2

Huge ass spider (about as big a kids hand), this little sucker scared the hell out of me when I went to go to the toilet, tried to kill it, twice! missed it twice too thou... in the end we all think he just died of a heart attack or something like that because we found him dead and a shrivelled up a few days later.

Candace and her one month year old baby boy

FINALLY reunited with my luggage after 5 days, yay so happy!

Stables

more stables

even more stables and tack 



Inge with this cute baby cow, had a great laugh!

Steve and the dear, we watched him and his friend de-skin and totally tear and cut apart the pore thing. was just a few weeks old. but here's a lovely picture of that...

Hello kitty kat

Introducinggggggg Lucky a famous kat!
apparently she showed in one or two movies as a stunt cat

FIRST BEER IN LIKE A MONTH 
haha, we enjoyed it (on the left NoƩmie and Inge on the right)

REAL Aussie beer!

Early morning breakfast in the grass at 6:13 a.m. with the perfect sunrise a in my back and a still shining bright full moon in front of me.


Hi there Princess! 

sunrises like these are what I came for.

the 3 yearlings and their nanny mare

dear old Betina (17, mare) ready for an early morning ride

Florina, isn't she the cutest! (about 4)


ready for some working!

Inge working with Florina


Phuket birthday adventures

Two thousand nineteen has been a good year. Already. On the 3rd of April I celebrated my birthday in solitude. My 5th birthday abro...