Thursday 20 November 2014

Cinnamon in the morning

Morning tea with a slice of banana chocolate walnut cake. Love it. Especially after a really good ride with Fasolt on a Wednesday morning.
I used to be so good at sleeping in. Nowadays I wake up at 8 or earlier standard. Which is really not of my normal doing but it’s the normal routine here; wake up at 8 feed the horses have breakfast and start at 9. You get used to it I guess. I like waking up early now, you get to do so much more in your day and you’re actually able to have siestas without losing all that much of your day because you’ve already done everything in the morning. Love siestas. I really seem to need them over here too. We go to bed at like 10 or 11 o’clock every evening so it’s not that I don’t get enough sleep during the evenings but still I really enjoy laying my head down everyday after lunch for an hour (or 2).

I’m planning on going to Melbourne next weak somewhere, just to see the tip of the iceberg. I’m really looking forward to go to Melbourne by the end of December but I realised that I haven’t been there yet so I wouldn’t even have a clue which way to walk to get to the city centre from the train station. I prefer figuring that out without my big 70l backpack on my back. So that’s why I want to go, because at first I didn’t want to go, just to leave it all for when I’m staying there for at least a weak.

Everything (travel ticket and hostel) is booked and ready to go! Looking forward to it already!

Just a short post this weak because I had quite some personal things to think about and deal with. 


Talk to you soon
xoxo Lizzie

Phuket birthday adventures

Two thousand nineteen has been a good year. Already. On the 3rd of April I celebrated my birthday in solitude. My 5th birthday abro...