Wednesday 24 September 2014

Monday crept past again

My initial idea was to post something every Monday,  but as you all can see and for those who actually know me, I'm not very good at doing things on a regular basis especially things which include me writing down what I think and feel. 
On the other hand I really enjoy writing stuff, especially for my blog. It helps me calm down. If I could just write down everything I'm thinking and feeling instantly and all the time, my life would be somewhat more peaceful I think. At least my mind would be I guess.
You see, My thoughts tend to wonder off quite often. My upper chamber isn't still for long. I suppose that's both good and bad. 
Isn't it amazing how many different things a person can feel like at the same time? 
As Hermione once very nicely quoted to Ron; “Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.” 

I admire my hart for everything it has had to put up with, she keeps surviving and keeping me alive even when I thought I wouldn't anymore. To be honest, she didn't really make things easier for me either. Especially when I, for once in my life, tried to follow my hart and that my brains just went "Nope, you foolish girl. You will regret that" and the worst part? My brains get their way, way to often.  The same in visa versa of course. 
But hey, I'm still here. Alive and kicking (!) and, I might add, preparing for possibly the greatest adventure of my life!

today is a good day, talk to you soon
Lots of love 
Lizzie xoxo


Phuket birthday adventures

Two thousand nineteen has been a good year. Already. On the 3rd of April I celebrated my birthday in solitude. My 5th birthday abro...