Thursday 9 April 2015

So much to do, so much to see

I'm working on my next post, I promise !!

I just takes sooooo much time to select, watermark and upload pictures! Certainly without a proper internet connection let alone power... 

But I'm working on it!

It's such a wonderful country I'm traveling through, there's so much to see and do and we want to do it all! 
This results in less posts because we're always of in the outback without power, wifi or cell phone reception often.

Plus I'm reading a lot lately so a lot of my time goes to that too, but no worries I'm going to make a full blibliography of everything im reading!
You never know, it might just interest someone what I'm reading during my long days on the road in outback Australia ;)


You'll hear from me soon, very soon.
xoxo Lizzie 

Phuket birthday adventures

Two thousand nineteen has been a good year. Already. On the 3rd of April I celebrated my birthday in solitude. My 5th birthday abro...