Monday 7 September 2015

new starts

In little less than a week I'll start yet another new chapter in my life; STUDYING

I've noticed that life's all about the new things.
Which is good, because I love new things, they keep me going just as old ones do too. But in different ways, of course.

Studying always seemed so scary and real to me, I never pictured myself actually doing it. But here I am, about to start a new chapter called agro- and biotechnology (literal translation).
Animal care, more specifically, is what I'm going to be studying the next 3 years. Well, it's what I'll attempt to study. We'll see how it goes.
Anyway, I started packing last week. How strange it is to fit 60% of my stuff in boxes and buy another 30% worth of pots, pans, cutlery, mugs, plates, spatulas, and so on. It's weird because I've already done all that stuff, buying the household things you need while living on your own. I already had and bought all that stuff in Australia, but I only have a pair of tongs and a whisk from Oz. The rest I sold or gave away. So buying things twice just feels strange. 
Good thing I like buying new stuff especially if they're for my own use in my own little home. ;)
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.  -Barack Obama

night night,
xoxo Lizzie 





Phuket birthday adventures

Two thousand nineteen has been a good year. Already. On the 3rd of April I celebrated my birthday in solitude. My 5th birthday abro...